P & I are a friendly, family run business who specialise in critical power solutions. Founded in 1999, the company has grown to become a leading independent supplier of generators and UPS systems with a genuine commitment to quality and service. We are currently looking for a lead generation executive to join our marketing team.
Responsible for supporting new business development, uncovering sales opportunities and generating leads that are then passed on to the sales team to develop.
Duties /Responsibilities to include but not limited to are;
- Execute outbound calls to assist with the growth and development of the business
- Proactively use online research, supplied lists or leads from within the business to generate warm leads for the sales team to close
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our full range of services and conveying that knowledge to existing and potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning
- Document, track and monitor all leads and activities in CRM to guarantee that all the relevant information on the leads is up to date and accurate
- Follow up with prospects who responded to marketing campaigns or attend events to generate opportunities
- Research and collect data for relevant target audiences
- Promote P & I and build trust with future clients
- Maximise the potential of all leads and overcome objections successfully
- Maintain a high standard of compliance at all times
- Communicate clearly and precisely to our clients and prospects
- Research organisations to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Use questioning and listening skills to establish the customer/prospect’s needs
- Work towards and ultimately achieve the targets set by your line manager including monthly, quarterly and yearly targets and KPI’s
- Weekly reporting to Marketing Manager
- Communicate with all customers, suppliers and internal staff with a courteous and professional manner at all times
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Carryout any other reasonable duties or tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
- Continuously and actively promote the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Laura Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.