P & I build control systems for any customer’s generator, LV/HV switchgear and UPS system. We will also build bespoke designs for any control system and have built control panels for the local water authorities and HVAC companies. We have the in house capability to design, draw, procure, manufacture and test panels to your specification.
We offer a complete range of standard generator control panels from stock. The range starts with a simple auto-start control unit and progresses through the range to a state-of-the-art unit capable of synchronising, load sharing and peak lopping.
Standard features are:
- Fuel and start solenoid control
- Engine temperature high shut down
- Emergency stop facility
- Oil pressure low shut down
- Voltage and frequency monitoring
- Common alarm volt free contact for telemetry
Apart from the entry level unit these can be configured and expanded to suit your particular requirements such as: Current/overload monitoring
- Fuel tank control
- Remote radiator systems
- Ventilation/louvre control
- Load shedding systems
- SCADA/BMS monitoring capabilities by volt-free contacts or communication networks.