P & I are a friendly, family run business who specialise in critical power solutions. Founded in 1999, the company has grown to become a leading independent supplier of generators and UPS systems with a genuine commitment to quality and service. We are currently looking for an apprentice sales administrator to join our busy sales team.
To assist all sales activities of critical power equipment and services in accordance with agreed business plans and sales targets. Support the sales force to help the team achieve their objectives.
Duties/Responsibilities to include but not limited to are;
- Answer, respond to and follow up on incoming customer phone and email enquiries in a timely manner.
- Assist the sales team and carry out sales administration functions.
- Check that prices and product details are correct and kept up to date.
- Record sales enquiry details on the CRM.
- Process product orders.
- Create and process accurate quotes and sales orders through the CRM based on customer specification and requirements.
- Respond promptly to and follow up sales enquiries and quotes using appropriate ethical methods and in a timely manner.
- Agree and meet set sales targets.
- Maximise sales opportunities by ensuring customers are given information and options for all company products and services beyond the scope of original enquiry.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy products and services.
- Create and process purchase order requirements as needed.
- Ensure maintainable profit margins are consistently achieved.
- Meet required deadlines.
- Communicate with all customers, suppliers and internal staff with a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Attend and present at external and internal meetings necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Carryout any other reasonable duties or tasks as determined by the needs of the business.
- Continuously and actively promote the company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Jon Terzza at email@example.com.
*No recruitment agencies please*